What is eyebrow transplant?
Eyebrow transplant is transplanting the single and thin grafts (hair follicles) extracted with FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) Techniquefrom the area where the hair is the most abundant and strong, that is the back of neck on the gaps in eyebrows with one of transplantation techniques called “DHI“, “Sapphire” or “Slit” in a way to obtain a natural and realistic look. Eyebrow transplant is especially preferred by women whose eyebrows are completely or partially lost, and it is the application that requires more caution and care compared to other hair follicle transplants.
How is eyebrow transplant applied?
- Planning: Our experts determine the eyebrow line that suits you the best, the number of grafts and the application plan.
- Preparation: The area of application is sterilized and local anesthesia is applied to prevent you from feeling any pain. Local anesthesia is performed by injecting the active substance to the relevant areas by an ultra-fine tip needle. For those who are afraid of needle, there is a very easy and painless alternative. It ensures that the active substance penetrates the skin painlessly thanks to a pressured spraying process, we apply the needle required for anesthesia after that area becomes numb. In this way, you don’t feel any pain.
- Extraction of grafts: We extract the grafts with FUE Technique from the area where the hair is the most abundant and strong, that is the back of neck. In order to obtain aesthetically perfect results, the grafts to be transplanted on eyebrow area must be single and thin. Therefore we try to extract single and thin grafts from nape area that is closer to the neck. You don’t feel anything because this area is completely numb.
- Transplantation application: We transplant the grafts we extract with the most suitable density and angle over natural eyebrow line under local anesthesia as identified by facial features of the person by using “DHI”, “Sapphire” or “Slit” technique. We recommend FUE Sapphire Technique our guests who want eyebrow transplant since we get the most aesthetic and health results in eyebrow transplant with this technique. If there is partial eyebrow loss, transplant process takes 2 to 4 hours.
- Post-application process: We apply PRP treatment to the hair follicleson eyebrow area on the day of application. Transplanted eyebrows grow within three months and achieve a dense and natural look over time.