What is breast augmentation?
Breast augmentation is the process of enlarging the breasts by aesthetic surgery method and giving them a more aesthetic look by using new generation silicon protheses completely suitable for human health. Preferred by women who are not satisfied with size and form of their breasts, breast augmentation surgery provides quite successful, permanent and aesthetic results and does not pose any health risks. The application uses teardrop or round shaped silicon protheses based on the person’s request as well as their body and breast type. Thanks to 3D dynamic visualization method, women can decide what kind of silicone they want by seeing the results on the screen before the surgery, therefore can start the process with their minds at peace.
What to know about breast augmentation surgery:
- Give up smoking and alcohol at least one week before the surgery
- Give up blood thinner medicines at least one week before the surgery.
- The physician must be informed beforehand about medicines that must be regularly used.
- Do not eat after 12 at night one day before the surgery, make sure you are hungry when you get to the hospital.
- No pain is felt since the surgery is performed under general anesthesia.
- The person will stay at the hospital only for 1 night after the surgery.
- The person can continue their social life 3 days after the surgery, and to work one week later.
- Bandages on breasts are removed completely one week later.
- The person can take a shower one week after the surgery.
- Avoid heavy exercises for the first month after the surgery.
- The person must use a sports bra conforming to her body type after the surgery.
- The person must use antibiotics for 1 week after the surgery in order to avoid infection risk.
- It might take 6 months to 1 year for the breasts to take their final form.